Friday, December 28, 2012

The Days Are Evil


The souls of the dead children in Newtown Connecticut are crying before me for vengeance on the Land and all that I can say before I pour out my wrath is, let every man forsake his wicked ways, and let every proud heart humble himself, this is what I seek from the people of this land.




With an outstretched arm I brought Israel out of Egypt, with my arm of deliverance.
My arm of deliverance is still available, my outstretched arm of deliverance is still available tell my people. I have not held it back; my outstretched hand of deliverance is still available.

As many who will run into my outstretched arm will be saved, for the days are evil, but my outstretched arm is still available.

As many who will run into it, will find Comfort and Peace. For Peace and Comfort many have been running helter skelter, these are with me, also wisdom and solace, abundance and goodness are all with me.

So why are my people running wandering about like pets, like a lost child or a lost pet, when all they are looking for is in my hand.

My hand is still stretched forth, as many as will stretch forth their hands shall be saved.

Tell my people that, only on Mount Zion can deliverance be attained, and whosoever is delivered is saved. 

My word says that he who has ears should listen to what the Spirit is saying to the Church.

Tell America I will strive with no man, but the voice of the one crying in the wilderness is saying make straight the way of the Lord.

Let men seek me and turn from their wickedness and then my healing shall spring forth, for I am the Lord, I change not. My recompense is coming. Whosoever rejects my cry, my love, shall not go unpunished.
But whoever runs to me and humbles himself before me shall be saved, he and his household. Why are the hearts of men so haughty and so proud? Not only have their love for me grown cold but their hearts have also become haughty.

Let the people of the nation humble themselves before me for I take no joy or delight in a proud heart but whosoever is humbled before me, I will Deliver, Save and Comfort, says the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment