Saturday, October 13, 2012

24 Days More, America Cannot Afford To Be Without God In Control.



Because the nation cannot afford to be without God in control of its affairs, it is very crucial for us as a nation to choose a leader that God can work with.

Checking up with the Lord, I wrote in my last article titled " Is God concerned about the upcoming elections," that God is not very much concerned because the major contestants in the upcoming elections do not have any role for God in the running of the nation should they be elected.

The reason being that, one has placed God behind him and the other prefers to go by the arm of flesh.With this scenario, I found out as I tarried before God, that as a God who has emotions, He is disappointed by these men professing to walk with Him whilst their faith is in something else.

Other nations can comfortably reject God, because as God described them to me, "they are heathen nations with so called prosperity."

Indeed the prosperity of these nations is not real, they are stolen from America Physically and Spiritually and this does not please God, and this has placed the nation in an economic bondage (I will be explaining this in my upcoming book that speaks about the destiny of nations}.

God needs a man who will stop this looting of the blessings God has bestowed upon America, and that is why God is searching for a man as described in Ezekiel 22:30 "I sought for a man among them to build the wall and stand in the breach in my presence on behalf of the land so that it won't be destroyed, but I found no one."

The coming years for America will be shaped by the one who rules, and that is why the nation of America will have to go back to the solution to fixing broken nations in 2 Chronicles 7:14, "when my people humble themselves--the ones who are called by my name--and pray, seek me, and turn away from their evil practices, I myself will listen from heaven, I will pardon their sins, and I will restore their land."

Let us stop the unnecessary talks, and submit our all to God in total surrender, asking for the Will of the only Wise God to prevail.

This is the voice of one crying in the wilderness, 'Prepare ye the way of the Lord, make straight the paths of our God. Every valley shall be filled, and every mountain and hill shall be brought low: and all the crooked ways shall become straight, and the rough places plains. And the glory of the Lord shall appear, and all flesh shall see the salvation of God': for the Lord has spoken it.

Folks, this will be the end result- a promise from God, should we rise and pray, "the glory of the Lord shall appear, and all flesh shall see the salvation of God: for the Lord has indeed spoken it."

Reminder: 24 days more to go, let us rise up and PRAY.

1. Pray that God will take control of the will of whoever wins the election, so that the will of God will supersede.
2. Pray that whoever wins, will turn to God for wisdom and guidance.
3. Pray that the Peace of God will prevail in America.
4. Pray that Jesus Christ will be Lord over USA.






No comments:

Post a Comment