Wednesday, May 2, 2012

How God Speaks


Apart from having an encounter with God when God decides to speak to a man through whatever means He chooses, whether through an angel or a voice without form, God has several ways to speak to a man.
He can speak to you through his Prophets who speak the mind of God. He may speak to you through dreams and visions whereby whether you are awake or asleep, God would show you whatever He wants you to know.

God can also give you a direction through your spirit man, which is the spirit-to-spirit communication.He can also speak to you through His Word, by leading you to certain portions of scripture and impressing it upon you to do accordingly, or through the prompts of the Holy Spirit.

Prompts of the Holy Spirit: When God decided not to strive or bother mankind by talking to them directly like He did with Adam and Eve, because men refused to obey Him, Satan was excited that mankind would not hear from God and he would take control of humanity, since he had gotten men to be more of fleshly being instead of being more of spiritual beings.
The only wise God began to use a different channel of communication that the devil would not be able to control; which is the prompts and quickening of the Spirit of God.
Thus having become more of fleshly beings, God chose not to appear to humans as He did in the Garden of 
Eden, but as a Father He gave prompts to mankind whether they are Christians or not, which explains why men always say "I feel like."
So when you "feel like" doing the right things, that is God actually speaking to you to take that action.
Note this: when Satan found out about this channel he took advantage of it, look at this verse, "The evening meal was being served, and the devil had already prompted Judas Iscariot, son of Simon, to betray Jesus" John 13:2.

The 'feelings' are available for all but after salvation a vessel that is yielded to the Holy Spirit becomes quickened by the Spirit of God. These 'feelings' become REEL TIME, faster than the ATM, they become the leading, prompts and directions of the Holy Spirit.

The Spirit of the Lord revealed this to me saying, "I do not deal with the feeling of men, not that I am indifferent to their feelings, but through those feelings I lead yielded vessels."
God speaks through His Prompts whereby the Spirit of God would Quicken, Propel, Move, Remind, Encourage and Persuade mankind to obey His desires and directions. Here is a teaching the Lord on this topic, “My Word says that My Spirit strives with no man, but it quickens and prompts them that are called by my name and that is the difference.
My Spirit quickens burdens and illuminates.
As you understand all I have said and you live by it, it is well with you. As you understand perfectly the role of the Holy Spirit, it is well with you.
My role must be understood in the life of every of My children and it is only by so doing that My people can walk in liberty, knowing My Will and walking the Way, but when My people do not know My Will and Role, it is not good.
I prompt, I direct, I quicken, I Teach BUT I DO NOT STRIVE with any man, and that is why men choose to do that which they do, thinking that they know Me and understand My Way but it shall not be so with you, and so you shall be careful of such fellows, you shall not walk with such fellows.
You shall walk with Me seeking only My counsel; My counsel are unlimited.
Many have not understood the Holy Spirit, they are waiting for the Holy Spirit to strive with them, and when I do not strive with them, they become wise in their own eyes and disobey My prompts and quickening.
To all them that have chosen to live by My prompts and quickening, it is well with them for I am still God, let them wait and listen to My prompts and quickening and not My striving, which I never do.
My Word says "woe unto them that are complacent in Zion"; you shall not be complacent in Zion. You shall be alert and Zealous in Zion, for in Zeal, Paul and all the Apostles were able to walk in their destiny, says the Lord.”

free ebook from www.elshaddaipublishing.net

 

No comments:

Post a Comment